When I was browsing online I found this fabulous recipe for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from Hershey’s! It looks like it would be really great to make, and it is also a beginner recipe
Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself:
Here is the recipe at hand if you just feel like whippin’ them up on the spot
→ 1 cup butter, softened (250 ml)
→ 1 1/2 cups lightly packed brown sugar (375 ml)
→ 2 eggs
→ 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (325 ml)
→ 2 cups quick-cooking oats (not instant) (500 ml)
→ 1 tsp baking soda (5 ml)
→ 1/2 tsp salt (2 ml)
→1 pkg (2 cups) CHIPITS® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (350 g)
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs until creamy.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture. Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Drop from 1 tbsp (15 mL) measure onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.Recipe makes about three dozen cookies!!
I hope that you all enjoy this recipe